Desert Star Systems Dive Tracker Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seanreit

New
Reaction score
Go to desertstar . com and lookup the sport Scubaboard won't let me post a link cause I'm an under 5 poster in the forums. I'm seanreit on ebay over 1000 positive transactions.

I'm selling mine, used once in Austin at Lake Travis, there is just too much feedback to get a good signal using this in a cove that I frequently dive looking for anchors, wallets, etc. On busy weekends I like to dive and come back up directly to my boat, but again, this is more designed around open water, and there just is no good solution for me.

It is in perfect working order, and used one time, a couple of different dives. Comes in original case with all paperwork. Paid 549 plus shipping. I'll take 400 negotiable.

Regards,

Sean

Are you still looking to sell this item? I dive in open California waters mostly, and usually from commercial sport diving boats. Seems like this would work well for my environment. Is your unit in like-new condition? No leaks or flood damage? Batteries were removed before you stored it?

Back
Top Bottom