Destin and Navarre shore diveable wrecks(allegedly)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought my son his first PBgun and although I did not spend alot on it we have enjoyed playing in the woods shooting and chasing each other. However it was just as I thought the first time he was shot he was ready to head for the house. One more year though and I can buy him his own scuba gear.

SuPrBuGmAn:
My last game was in Ocala for Wayne's World Big Game at the end of the year, it was Star Wars themed... Couple years ago now.

I used to play competitively on national level, novice though. I also had my own line of guns built - small batch - but they all sold with a quickness.

"I'm kind of a big deal"

I went up there in October of 05 for "Night of the Living Dead". It was great, except for the weather. I thought it was humid here, but it was just about to rain inside my mask.

Thats exactly how I bought my 2 guns, saved up for like 4 months. In the end I had a PM5, my trusty Tippmann, and too much in upgrades. Lol I look back on it now after spending that much on a gun it would have been a full set of dive equipment.

I make a lot more than I did when I was playing paintball, but I couldn't afford it now due to the bills :p

Kinda outgrew it anyway. The urge isn't there to play anymore with me diving so much.

I still have the urge to play, but having more bills and everything now its a little harder to justify 2-3 cases of paint at 80 bucks a pop for a day of fun. Thats been my biggest reason for not playing recently.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I make a lot more than I did when I was playing paintball, but I couldn't afford it now due to the bills :p

Kinda outgrew it anyway. The urge isn't there to play anymore with me diving so much.

I think the term is..... diving fool.

how's Gertrude?

Das Boot is doing fine, I think she needs some new rear brakes though :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom