Destin Megadive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Suprbugman and I were discussing last night about wanting to have a megadive in Destin the next few months. Possible plan would be a morning dive at the Jetties, gather some crabs and then have a cookout at Henderson Park in the afternoon. Who would be interested in that, and what date would be best?

How August 2 sound?

08/02/2008 Sat 11:45AM LDT 0.8 H 10:02PM LDT 0.0 L

Sounds good to me....I am in! Will Mat stay out of the caves for one day???

Suprbugman and I were discussing last night about wanting to have a megadive in Destin the next few months. Possible plan would be a morning dive at the Jetties, gather some crabs and then have a cookout at Henderson Park in the afternoon. Who would be interested in that, and what date would be best?

How August 2 sound?

How August 2 sound?

Hey, Wait! Mat is absconding with the Crab Grab? That little weasel...I oughta...

I'm pretty sure those dates are good for me :)

Paul - we can have two crab grabs :D

Ok, lets shoot for Aug 2. Can someone sticky this?

This looks like an interesting date to me. Not working that weekend. I am going to try and make it.

Ok, lets shoot for Aug 2. Can someone sticky this?

Just request a moderator to change the name of the Thread to Aug 2nd Destin Megadive and keep running your mouth on here and there will be on need to sticky it at the top.:D

Ok, Aug 2, its on! How about we meet at the Jetties at 10am for diving, and then plan the cookout for 1PM?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom