Devils Den Saturday the 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I Dive (Dave), The Misses, and I are headed up to Devils Den early Saturday.

We plan on leaving the Tampa/St.Pete area early to avoid the crowds that often hit this spring. Post up if your interested. We plan on carpooling up since Dave has promised on showering the night before.:D

DevilsDen3%203.jpg

DevilsDen2.jpg

Last edited:
Someone else please sign up for this so I still have a buddy when Reef changes his mind and backs out :D

Someone else please sign up for this so I still have a buddy when Reef changes his mind and backs out :D

Blah, blah, blah...

You could have been a real friend, and gave Tara a job months ago, and bought our house in Atlanta.

I wasn't asking for much.

Right now I have a boat chartered in Boynton to dive Saturday afternoon and Sunday AM.......IF the weather doesnt wash us out.

If the weather is fine and you want to go to Boynton Bch. I still have TWO spots open on the six pack boat. See their site Home.
The plan is to drive over on Sat AM, dive the afternoon and Sunday AM and drive back. The dives are $50.00 for each two-tank dive.
I will check in with the capt. on Thursday and probably again on Friday to make sure the weather is OK.

If your'e still planning on Devil's Den on Sat. I'd be interested in tagging along. I haven't been there in over a year.

Jason of course...

I'd like to leave the Tampa area around 6:30. However I know Dave is coming from across the bridge, and needs his beauty sleep.

Dave what time works for you?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom