Devils Den Trip Report Sunday Sept 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyberfed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings everyone!
I spent the better part of my morning and afternoon diving in Devil's Den. My regular dive buddy bailed on me last night but thanks to scuba board I was able to find an experienced diver willing to go with me. Our first dive was with one scuba class at around 10:30 a.m, however we had plenty of space to ourselves since the dive the class was only really using the platforms. Visibility was OK, about 15-20 feet.

The second dive was closer to 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. from what we could tell we were the only ones diving at that time, we didn't see any divers while we were down just a a few snorklers on our way back up to the surface. Visibility was about 20 ft on the second dive.

We saw lots of big old catfish that were VERY friendly (hungry I'm sure). We also found the air pocket in one of the caverns. Very cool. Water as always was 72 degrees.

Overall a very great dive, I will definitely repeat it soon. I would recommend a good dive lite if you go to get the most out of the dive.

Always a standing offer to dive on the weekends just PM me

Cheers
~Federico

No pics, my regular dive buddy that could not come is the one with the camera :(

Sweet! I Better call in "sick" this Friday! :ssst:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom