Diameter of Rolock 90s?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Dooley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've got Kubi's (90mm) on the drysuit I just got, seems like a decent system. But along with the neoprene covers, it's a tad bulky. Not a huge deal, but I'm considering a second suit for a backup and with handling various cylinders and considering sidemount in the future, I figured I'd get a sense of the compactness of various dryglove systems.

I attached a photo of my current setup for reference, coming in at about 4.75" across all told ad the widest part.

Curious how Rolocks compare.

Attachments

• IMG_6878.jpg
    IMG_6878.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18
The thought process is good and by all means proceed if you really want... but to me it would be more practical to keep the same type of gloves on a backup suit. If something should ever happen to your main suit gloves you can always grab your backup gloves to clip right in?

Just a thought.

I havelock 90's I can measure them tomorrow for you.

Looks like 4 5/8” for the RoLock, the KUBI without the neoprene cover will be quite a bit smaller because the aluminum has less bulk for a give strength requirement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom