Dibs on the Munson Goodies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
Just so you can't claim you didn't know. :)

The next time you dive the Munson in Kingston, try dropping straight down from the mooring ball. When you find the stainless steel buckle and the Turtle Fin with "JC" printed on it, they're mine. Unfortunately, they're not doing a lot of good for me right about now.

If anyone happens to get lucky and find the aforementioned turtle, if you could either turn it in to NTD or give me a PM or something, I'd appreciate it.

Boogie711:
The next time you dive the Munson in Kingston, try dropping straight down from the mooring ball. When you find the stainless steel buckle and the Turtle Fin with "JC" printed on it, they're mine. Unfortunately, they're not doing a lot of good for me right about now.

The mooring buoy (ball) moves around quite a bit depending on wind and currents. Something to think about when you are "dropping straight down" to find it.

Was it the left or the right fin? Just curious if it could be the explanation for why they call you righty tighty around Kingston.

By the way. With initials like JC can't you just make another?

Boogie711:
Just so you can't claim you didn't know. :)

If anyone happens to get lucky and find the aforementioned turtle, if you could either turn it in to NTD or give me a PM or something, I'd appreciate it.

If someone from NTD and it's associates finds your fin, rest assure it will be returned, it may be nailed to a wall when you come back though :D , but it will be returned.

If no one finds it Boogie, I have a "spare" Jetfin you can always use :) Its buddy went the way yours did too.............. My Turtles love me too much to leave :)

If he was the real JC, he would have raised it from the deep (dead), and had it walk on water across to the boat.

We're there in a few weeks, Boogie, if no one has found it by then, we'll have a stab at it for you. Keep us updated.

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
If no one finds it Boogie, I have a "spare" Jetfin you can always use :) Its buddy went the way yours did too.............. My Turtles love me too much to leave :)

If he was the real JC, he would have raised it from the deep (dead), and had it walk on water across to the boat.

We're there in a few weeks, Boogie, if no one has found it by then, we'll have a stab at it for you. Keep us updated.

Steve

Jeff is this the fin you lost

Did 3 dives there today, no fin. Used helium for the first time, wow the munson looks so much better.

Tom R:
Jeff is this the fin you lost

Tom, you are an evil *******.

Just for the record, I ripped off the spring strap and made sure that evil TwinJet was sacrificed to the DIR Gods.

Tom - you wouldn't want me posting one of the pictures I have of the inside of your store? The poster hanging under the regulators?

Back
Top Bottom