Did I Somehow Lose My "red" Status?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've been a supporting member for years. AFAIK, I'm on automatic renewal of that support status. But just today I noticed something odd. My red bar at the top of the page is suddenly blue. It still says "Thanks for being a ScubaBoard Supporter" ... but it's no longer red. Furthermore, I'm getting ads and videos at the bottom of the page, along with a little sidebar urging me to "Go Red".

Um ... I am red. Or at least I should be. If this is a glitch, please fix it. If it's due to some problem on my part, please contact me offline so we can fix it together. It's a bit disconcerting to be typing in a thread and suddenly get a video start playing at the bottom of the page (I often can't see it, and it takes me a few seconds to figure out where the sound track's coming from).

I've been a supporter of this board for years ... and I intend to continue being one. Somehow, suddenly, that status seems to be in question ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

upload_2016-3-13_20-30-37.png

Are you sure? (I didn't change anything... did you?)

You're looking red to me. I like red.

Now I'm seeing red...

Odd ... I only seem to be getting the video on my home computers (both of them) ... my work computer doesn't show it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Actually, I'm having to manually update all of the recurring accounts by hand. Almost all the new accounts are showing up just fine except for Tammy's. If for some reason we miss you, send me a PM or an email to support@ScubaBoard.com. We want to show you off! :D Red is the new black!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom