Did you actually see "An Inconvenient Truth" or not?

Did you see the film "An Inconvenient Truth"?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm too much of a wuss to fire my staff, however incompetent they may be.:wink:

Fortunately none of them were ever my students.

But there's a rising trend in schoolteachers to substitute canned third-party material for lecture content. If carefully selected and used judiciously, canned material has its place as a secondary learning tool. The problem is poor selection and/or reliance of these materials as primary content.

H2Andy:
from that article:
I actually enjoyed this quote more:
"Condoms don't belong in school, and neither does Al Gore. He's not a schoolteacher," said Frosty Hardison, a parent of seven who doesn't want the film shown at all.

Okay, so the condom thing is a kinda weird thing to say. How 1950's...:D

Oh, I just noticed that the commentator was very *fertile*. Now I get it. Ha ha.

Well, read the slick paper book with the same title & lots of pictures. Does that count?

PriusDrIVER:
I'm curious, did you go to Walmart after making this statement with the other 80% that claim to believe this?
Well,
Guess what, you will VERY RARELY find my AMERICAN MADE AUTO(S) (we have 3)
in a Walmart parking lot. If I do go, it is to buy food(sometimes milk is cheaper there).
I check "made in" labels religously, drives my wife crazy.
See, I was in Manufacturing for 20 years, made the best products in my field(s) in the world. BAR NONE!
Does your Chinese/japanese/fill in the blank counterpart make a better product or supply a better service than you PRIUS DRIVER?
If so, change your occupation, let someone else excel................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom