Diesel powered Portable Bauer for sale, low hours, P1 purification (1/2 tower)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morescuba4me

Registered
Reaction score
I have this unit listed on Ebay (not as an auction), as well as on FB marketplace, and did not copy paste the description from those posts, but this description is shorter and about the same. I am located in Central Florida and have a forklift for loading, the unit is ready to pick-up, or it can be put back into the crate and freight shipped. It has been thoroughly tested, and here is the link for a video of it filling an alum 80: . I am asking a fair but somewhat premium price of $7500 since these are very rare, and are very expensive when new. The unit was not used very often, and the condition reflects it. It does not have the original hour meter, and had 50 hours on it when the new hour meter was put on, which currently shows 16 hours (I have run it for an hour while testing, and prepping it for re-sale). I also have a Bauer CFSII explosion proof filling cabinet for sale for $2500 that will be equipped with OEM SCBA or brand new Harrison yoke adaptors. I do have a picture of the compressor and a fill station side by side if you are interested in that setup. The unit is being sold with several options available, 1st) In the exact configuration as pictured, and in the video with two 6000psi fill whips, each equipped with Sherwood 5000psi inline valve, SS "T", pressure gauge, K-valve fill yoke, and relief valve to prevent over filling of the cylinder, 2nd) with the yoke adaptors replaced with SCBA fill nipples, 3rd) for an extra $2300 you can buy it with the CFSII fill cabinet, but the twin whips will be removed and are not included, but it will include a 10ft long 6000psi hose to attach it to the fill cabinet. As mentioned in the other ads, the OEM reliefs in the video are set to just shy of 5000psi because the unit was previously set up to re-fill 4500psi SCBA bottles. There are two replacement 504 reliefs waiting to be installed should the buyer only want it for 3500psi scuba fill duty. Please look at the pictures, and note that there has been nothing done to cosmetically enhance the appearance of the unit. There are spots on the frame where paint was scraped off, and there is minor oxidation, but the unit was designed to be crated up, and shipped to remote locations where emergency air was needed (any post hurricane town/city with power outage, forest fires, remote military bases that need fire fighting capability, etc.). I realize that the average scuba diver does not need a unit like this, but it has a very high value to someone that does not have electrical power, and wants to be able to re-fill over 150 cylinders between purification cartridge changes.

Attachments

• bauer portable.jpg
    bauer portable.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 49
  • bauer portable engine.jpg
    bauer portable engine.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 49
  • bauer portable pump.jpg
    bauer portable pump.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 47
  • bauer portable tag.jpg
    bauer portable tag.jpg