Dieting and what works for a FOB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My big tip. Buy those tuna fillets in the foil packette. "lemon, cracked pepper, ginger, etc) Someone told me about them recently. You can even heat them on the exhaust manifold or the engine of the boat. I like mine cold. Anyway its pure protein. Eat it and wait. You will not be hungry for awhile! Here in Hawaii, they are a little pricey, 3.80 apiece or so. Then put your laptop on the treadmill.

Well I finally got around to getting a friend to take a current photo of me a couple of days ago. I'm down to almost 190 lbs and close on the fat to muscle ratio that I can be content with.
FWIW - that's rain on my black suede shirt - not dandruff.:D

Wow!
Great job...!!!
You give inspiration to us all.
K

OE2X:
Well I finally got around to getting a friend to take a current photo of me a couple of days ago. I'm down to almost 190 lbs and close on the fat to muscle ratio that I can be content with.
FWIW - that's rain on my black suede shirt - not dandruff.:D

Come on now...all people look thinner in BLACK!!:D

Paul in VT

Congrats on your effort...I just started using Fitness for Divers

http://www.divefitness.com/html/home.html

wow! Congratulations!!! That was fast! You look great. I find it really cool when someone makes up their mind and just does it!!

PaulChristenson:
Come on now...all people look thinner in BLACK!!:D
I suppose I could have done it with my shirt off, but retina burn is a definite TOS violation. :D :D

Sixty pounds is a HUGE accomplishment . . . but is this going to end up being expensive? Are you going to have to replace your dry suit?

Well not because of losing the weight. I keep having a variety of issues with with my CF200.
I've had to add more thermal protection. No more whale fat.:D Because of this I had to add weight to my belt - about 4 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom