dimensions on hose weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robinfante

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I just trained on the sport kiss, and really like it. About the only thing I don't like about it is the hose weights, which are basically a string of lead mashed into the corrugations. I far prefer the weights on the inspiration, but from what I've heard they run about $30 a pop (and more like $75 for Dragers!) As I have a machine shop, I am inclined to make up a batch, and was wondering if anyone could send me dimensions. thanks

rob infante
boonton NJ

I checked and they look identical, certainly close enough that the hose weights will work. I appreciate you checking that out.

cheers
rob infante

thanks bryan, but it looks like I got it covered. a buddy loaned me a set of inspiration weights yesterday, which I'm going to copy. if anyone needs some let me know, I'm going to do polished 316 SS for a little more weight.

Rob,
I'm including the sketch anyway because if these dimensions match what you are going to fabricate I might be interested in purchasing two from you.

Back
Top Bottom