DIMWIT Tank covers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was looking at this site and was thinking how cool it would be to use their custom services to make us some DIMWIT tank covers.

ScubaSkins Full Custom Skins

What do yall think?

These will have to be removed every year when a visual inspection is done on the tank.

If the tank is an aluminum tank you are probably better of using the plastic nets to protect the tanks exterior from getting nicked.

If your tanks are steel tanks I wouldn't put anything on them.

Nope, sorry, not for me. I have had people show up with those covers at my dive shop and when I removed them the whole tank was corroded ( SP?).

I was just wondering... its probably not a good idea due to corrosion ...but I was just looking for another way to display my DIMWIT pride.

Neat idea. But it's not for me.

I was just wondering... its probably not a good idea due to corrosion ...but I was just looking for another way to display my DIMWIT pride.

There is nothing wrong with looking for new ways to declare your DIMWIT status to the world. If you've got the bucks, you could get your vehicle wrapped in DIMWIT!

I'm looking into pricing bumper stickers. Any interest there? I'm thinking the cost would be about $2.00 - $3.00 each

There is nothing wrong with looking for new ways to declare your DIMWIT status to the world. If you've got the bucks, you could get your vehicle wrapped in DIMWIT!

I'm looking into pricing bumper stickers. Any interest there? I'm thinking the cost would be about $2.00 - $3.00 each

I was doing the same thing, I stole Johns design and priced them, your right, there about 2 to 3 bucks, for three color designs Id take two!

Sure nuff..put me down for a couple.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom