DIr-f was a real eye opener!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i passed my course, i am extremely impressed with the course. this is what every certifying body should teach ow students.i am particularly impressed with the quality of the instructors. props to martin lorenzo and the staff of Tech asia in puerto gallera.

i also have to find the long hoses for my xtreme, if not im getting rid of it real soon!

Spoon:
i passed my course, i am extremely impressed with the course. this is what every certifying body should teach ow students.i am particularly impressed with the quality of the instructors. props to martin lorenzo and the staff of Tech asia in puerto gallera.

i also have to find the long hoses for my xtreme, if not im getting rid of it real soon!

Congrats, bro!

Please tell us more about your experience!

Spoon:

Congrats Dude!

very nice, spoon!

it is a wonderful class, isn't it?

A first time passer, huh? Impressive! Congrats!

H2Andy:
very nice, spoon!

it is a wonderful class, isn't it?

it wasnt only a wonderful class it was an awesome class. it made my aow class so pitifull. im soo glad i took this course totally worth it. learned a lot in the classroom and even more underwater. im also glad i took this early in my game as this will be my foundation. and a strong one it wil be. i dont want to go bashing on other certifying agencies but this is the kind of real-world practical stuff they should be teaching their students. how to be safe, competent, confident divers who actually think for themselves instead of having some Dm with all them plastic cards thinking for you (got a lot of bad experience from people like this)

i kinda feel frustrated now that im one of the few in my country who are dir. it will be quite an adjustment diving with other divers who are not familiar with this hollistic approach to diving. Martin, my instructor was even mentionioning that Gue will have an open water course next year wherein they teach dir-f , damn that will be one good course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom