direct3D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

broncrider

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have registered and downloaded the software, but every time i try to start it then i get a message that says it cant find any compatible ditrect3d devices. when i do the directx utility and test directdraw and direct3d everything works fine. all of the acceleration is turned on and i can't figure out what the problem is. do you might have any hints?

Broncrider

I have registered and downloaded the software, but every time i try to start it then i get a message that says it cant find any compatible ditrect3d devices. when i do the directx utility and test directdraw and direct3d everything works fine. all of the acceleration is turned on and i can't figure out what the problem is. do you might have any hints?

Broncrider

Hi Broncrider,
could You please send us (support@divenav.com) the DxDiag.txt file so we can try to figure out what the problem might be?

Best Regards,

Alberto

Alberto,
any progress on this issue?

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom