Discounts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howman

Registered
Reaction score
Do any shops (LDS or Internet) offer discounts for Scubaboard members?

I thought I saw something, but I cannot find it again.

Thanks.

amt:
Is that just over the net or in their store as well?

You coming to visit?? From Ireland?? I've had SB members show up from Denmark, Australia, England, Italy... But I don't think we've had Ireland yet. And yes... we take care of Scuba Board members however they get stuff from us.

scubatoys:
You coming to visit?? From Ireland?? I've had SB members show up from Denmark, Australia, England, Italy... But I don't think we've had Ireland yet. And yes... we take care of Scuba Board members however they get stuff from us.

Larry, So do we get a 10% discount? If so, how do we indicate we are SB members on the online store?

Regards,

Otter:
Larry, So do we get a 10% discount? If so, how do we indicate we are SB members on the online store?

Regards,

Gotta' call in the order to get that... On line, it will charge you the listed prices. Just give a jingle on the toll free number and let us know you're a boarder!

scubatoys:

you've had this irish sb'er purchase stuff quite a few times, just never got to texas to shop in your store...

mossym:
you've had this irish sb'er purchase stuff quite a few times, just never got to texas to shop in your store...

If overseas and you can't call... Just email me and I'll work some way out...

scubatoys:

I'm going to hold you to that.
I'm talking a gap year (going DM :wink: )in Feb and round the world tickets offer an extra stop in the US sounds like it could be time for a scuba run. Provided of course Mr Bush continues to do an excellant job of making sure my euro buys a lot of dollars.

let me know if you get to california, i'll take you diving over here..you'll love that ireland has warmer water than california...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom