Discovery moves forward with new programming!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Save Foundation

Contributor
Reaction score
Capture.JPG
Sea Save Foundation is proud to be onboard as Discovery moves forward with new programming dictates.
Rich Ross, new Discovery boss has vowed no more Shark Week 'mockumentaries'!
“I don’t think it’s actually right for Discovery Channel,” said Ross, the former CEO of Shine America, when asked about the film. ”And it’s [a type of programming] that I think in some ways has run its course
http://www.ew.com/artic…/2015/…/08/discovery-anaconda-sharks

I wonder why he thinks this kind of programming appeals to men specifically? I stopped watching the discovery channel long ago. it'll be a while before I care enough to watch any of the trash discovery puts on these days.

Seeing will be believing. I gave up on ALL TV programming a number of years ago and returned to reading books (although I do miss PBS)

View attachment 209473
Sea Save Foundation is proud to be onboard as Discovery moves forward with new programming dictates.
Rich Ross, new Discovery boss has vowed no more Shark Week 'mockumentaries'!
“I don’t think it’s actually right for Discovery Channel,” said Ross, the former CEO of Shine America, when asked about the film. ”And it’s [a type of programming] that I think in some ways has run its course
http://www.ew.com/artic…/2015/…/08/discovery-anaconda-sharks
Hmm just saw an ad for shark week so much for that...

Back
Top Bottom