Disembarkation at Sorong - Damai 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titatom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
May I know what time does Damai 2 disembark 'her' guests at Sorong on the Raja Ampat itinerary?
Thank you.

Hi Titatom,

At Damai we disembark guests based on their own flight schedules. For example if your onwards flight is at 10am we'd plan your airport transfer for around 8am. For a 12pm flight we'd disembark 10am etc etc. I have however taken guests to the airport at 4.30 am as their flight was 6am so its very flexible based on your individual schedule, and frequently we make several trips to the airport as guests are not always on the same flight (in or out).
The ship is usually in Sorong harbour the evening prior to disembarkation to ensure guests can meet their onward travel arrangements.

Wish you a lovely trip,
Susie

Hi Susie, thank you. So, for example the trip is from March 10-17, does it mean that Damai will be docked in Sorong the evening of the 16th? Or, will it be the 17th? Thanks again.

Hi Susie, thank you. So, for example the trip is from March 10-17, does it mean that Damai will be docked in Sorong the evening of the 16th? Or, will it be the 17th? Thanks again.

Hi Titatom,

If your trip ends on the 17th then it's highly likely the boat would be in sorong on the evening of the 16th. However we don't have any trips 10-17 March over the next years, according to our website schedule. Please double check the dates or contact the reservations team (who can also help with domestic flight and hotels) info@dive-damai.com
Cheers and happy diving,
Susie

Hi Susie,
Thanks. Trip is actually for next Feb.19-26 itinerary. Planning on when to fly out of Sorong. From your reply, it sounds like we'll be back at Sorong the night of the 25th and we can fly out of Sorong Feb. 26 morning, correct?
Thanks.

Hi Susie,
Thanks. Trip is actually for next Feb.19-26 itinerary. Planning on when to fly out of Sorong. From your reply, it sounds like we'll be back at Sorong the night of the 25th and we can fly out of Sorong Feb. 26 morning, correct?
Thanks.

Hello @Titatom I have traveled with Damai many times over the years. I would highly recommend you have Damai set up your domestic flights. Melvin in the office is great to work with and they stay on top of schedule changes, delays etc. They also know when to book the flights. Just a thought for your planning purposes.

Yes that's right you could fly out on the morning of the 26th.

Second Cali_diver, Melvin is a super star on booking domestic travel for our guests :)

Back
Top Bottom