Dive and Sea has a brand new boat!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Dive and Sea launched their brand new, custom dive boat this morning at the Kihei boat ramp. She's called 'Sundance III'. There was a traditional Hawaiian boat blessing at 9:00 am followed by the virgin voyage to show it off. It's really a beautiful boat. I don't know the stats on it but it's big, roomy, comfortable and fast. I would say it's one of the best laid out dive boats I've ever been on. They're working on updating their website so give them a few days. Anyone whos' been out with them before knows their older boat was a six pack. This easily holds fifteen but they will run at 6 for now as they break it in. Way to go Dive & Sea!!!!

That name sounds very familiar ... where is Dive & Sea located?

Congrats to them as launching a boat op around here is a big accomplishment.

Aloha, Tim

Dive and Sea has had the Sundance II as their dive boat previously (according to their website). You've probably seen them on the Kihei boat ramp.

I know they used to have a little dive shop but the property was sold from under them or something like that.

That is fantastic news! Congratulations to John & Emi. I look forward to going out with them at least once during my next trip to Maui (June 22-July 3).

Peace,
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom