Dive before doomsday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not with the high surf that we are having on the west coast. 10-15' with some 20' surf at the wedge in Newport, I'll pass. Ok that is a surf spot and not a dive spot. But dive spots are around 5-6' surf for beach diving.

I'm flying to Florida tomorrow. My rapture starts on Sunday at Merritt's Mill Pond ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Which caves are you diving?

I had my rapture last weekend at Peacock and Little River and have some deeper offshore rapture planned for later this summer.

Which caves are you diving?

I had my rapture last weekend at Peacock and Little River and have some deeper offshore rapture planned for later this summer.

I dunno ... first three days are a sidemount class with Diveaholic ... next three are guided dives. His choice ... I've only been to Marianna once before, and that was for a day at Hole in the Wall.

I'll be ending the trip on a boat outta Panama City with Wayward Son ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I plan to be in the water when it happens. I guess my gear will just float to the bottom and my buddy can take it.

Anybody know if the lake of fire will be open for diving?

Im Flying to Sharm el Sheikh....
Thats my rapture :)

What time is the rapture suppose to start (GMT Time Please) :)

Back
Top Bottom