Dive Boat - 6-pack for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAdiver69

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a great 6-pack dive boat for sale. It's a 1980 Dusky and has a Black Scorpion motor with 160 hours on it. Here's some more details:

It's a 26' 1980 Dusky with a new Black Scorpion engine. The engine has 160 hours on it and was installed new in 2011. Here's some info on the engine:

• Long-stroke 377CID/6.2L engine with tunnel-ram intake system customized by MerCruiser produces an awesome 340hp/254kw and 385 ft lbs of torque for arm
  • Custom 'S' pipe exhaust system provides unobstructed exhaust flow for maximum power and runs underneath transmission mounts, opening up more foot room
  • Standard built-in flush system simplifies maintenance by allowing you to attach a garden hose to the engine flush port on top of the engine.
  • One-piece serpentine belt means easier servicing, less maintenance, unsurpassed belt life, and requires less horsepower to drive the engine accessorie
  • Water-separating fuel filter ensures clean and pure fuel for reliable performance.
  • MerCruiser multiport injection system provides dependable turn-key starts, optimized fuel/air distribution to each cylinder, digital electronic spark
  • Hypereutectic aluminum alloy pistons for increased strength.
  • Exclusive remote mounted oil filter place the oil filter within reach for simple, clean oil changes. Along with the easy oil drain system, MerCruiser
  • Exclusive easy oil drain system simplifies routine maintenance allowing engine oil to be drained through a hose that exits through the boat's standard

The boat is not fancy. It's a work boat. It has a cuddy-cabin with cushions. A custom dive ladder. Swim platform. 4 spear gun racks. 6 fishing pole holders. New anchor and lots of line. VHF radio. Electronic engine monitoring system. Stereo/CD player.

I'm also including my new (fall 2012) Humminbird 898C Si Combo GPS. Here's info on this dual beam, side imaging GPS/Depth finder/Fish finder/wreck finder:

- The 898c SI Combo features a brilliant color, ultra-high resolution 480V x 800H 7" display with CCFL backlight, Side Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 8000 Watts PTP* power output, GPS Chartplotting with built-in ContourXD mapping, and advanced Fishing System capabilities. In addition, it includes dual card slots for maps and saving waypoints, as well as 3 programmable preset buttons to save your favorite views. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird 898c SI Combo fishfinder GPS system.

Also included is a dual axle custom trailer. I put on a new front hitch in 2012.

I hate to see the boat go. It's has served us well as a six-pack dive boat and Crab Island taxi (Destin FL)!! (We've had 16 folks on it to and from Crab island).

I'm selling it for $13,000 and the only reason I haven't advertsied it yet is I was hoping to get more diving off it between now and the first week of October. I plan to put it on Craig's list in two weeks. I know it will sell. No one buys a dive boat with a new engine for this price. The engine alone was $10,000, the GPS was $1500.

Let me know if your interested. Dhejde@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom