Dive boat (Inflatable 14 ft) ready to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Wino

Registered
Reaction score
Currently registered and located in Sacramento, CA Asking $3000. OBO Pictures available.

You wont find a nicer boat with all the extras for this price. First come, first take.

Family addition and lack of time force sale of our super fun boat.

It is a 2003 Mercury inflatable. 14 and a half feet, dive red in color and absolutely ready to dive.

It comes with everything you need. You can literally pick it up, throw your tanks in and go diving that day.

Here are some the of ammenities:

14 1/2 foot Mercury With wood floors
Trailer with spare tire
25 hp evenrude/johnson motor. Runs fantastic
anchor w/ 100 foot line and 25 feet of heavy anti-drag chain
depth (fish) finder to find that perfect spot
Battery for depth finder
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel hose
life jackets (5 I think)
Diver down flag
Dock lines (front and rear)

I'll even throw in a couple of tanks so you can pick it up, drive to Monterey and go diving that day, what a deal.

This boat holds four divers with one tank and full gear very comfortably, or two divers with two tanks each and gear.

We have had this boat in the local lakes and rivers of Sacramento, the Monterey coast, the Fort Bragg and Mendocino waters as well as ab diving in the coves in Albion.

We have also had it in Southern California out of Newport Harbor for some "Warn Water" diving

It is a great ocean boat or local water hole treasure hunting boat.

I really hate to let it go, but we'll get another when the new Son learns to dive.

If interested please call me at:

(916) 541-7393

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom