Dive Buddies (St.Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone check back occasionally and if you have any suggestions or ideas please post them up.

I taking a rescue class next weekend with the Sunday portion being done at lake Denton down near Avon Park. $10 to dive and once the class is finished we are doing some fun dives to end the day if anyone is interested.

Hey, I need to be there! Count me in! Let me know how things firm up!

The folks here in this group have been great, I'm looking forward to meeting others!

Todd

(I really need a handle)

Todd, I found your handle. Ineedahandle!!!!!!

My dive buddy retired. He is a teenager now and I have to resort to bribery! Anybody need a buddy let me know.

Doug

Great thread -- I live in St Petersburg, right on the boarder of Pinellas Park/Largo/Seminole. I am right near Lake Seminole and pretty ready to dive about anytime with some notice. Depending on location and day, I can go solo or get another buddy to go with us.

**I need to be in the water over labor day so...lets get something going!!

I'm a little shy - :loki3: - but I live in St. Pete and dive every once and a while. Contact me if you wish for a dive buddy.

My current plans:

Sat August 30th - Blue Grotto
Sun August 31st - Lake Denton
Fri Sept 5th - Gulf Dive - Tug Orange Wreck
Fri Sept 12th - Gulf Dive - Fin Barge
Sun Sept 14th - Rainbow River
Sun Sept 20th - Gulf Dive - Mexican Pride Wreck

I will also most likely throw in several beach dives and Hudson Grotto in Sept.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom