Dive buddy wanted for Nubble Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldatlanticsea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for a dive buddy to explore Nubble Light with this summer. Unfortunately I need to make childcare plans a couple weeks in advance so I can't just run off whenever the weather lines up. Feel free to throw some dates out there and we'll see if our schedules line up.

Don Stevens sends out free quided tours every Saturday morning in the summer w/ a little cookout afterwards weather/ocean conditions permitting. Also Aquatic Specialties does local trips quite frequently in the summer. Check their website's calendar. Diver's Den does occasional Saturday trips w/ a guide.

Don Stevens sends out free quided tours every Saturday morning in the summer w/ a little cookout afterwards weather/ocean conditions permitting. Also Aquatic Specialties does local trips quite frequently in the summer. Check their website's calendar. Diver's Den does occasional Saturday trips w/ a guide.

Thanks for pointing me in Don's direction. I just got off the phone with him and he seems like a great guy. I'll definitely check out one of his Saturday dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom