Dive Caddy G3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

George Price

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Folks, I recently was given a Dive Caddy G3 and took a shot at packing it. (First I watched the videos.) I was surprised that I could actually get all my gear in it, but could only fit a "stripper" BCD instead of the Zeagle Ranger I usually dive. Can anyone give me some tips, procedures for folding my Ranger so it works with this system?

Can't healp with the Zeagle, but I have been able to pack my Scubapro Knighhawk in my Dive Caddy G3 fairly easily.

I have to unbuckle the shoulder straps from the weight pocket area. Then I position the cummerbund with the weight pockets as vertically as possible on each side. I then put the shoulder straps down over the cummerbund parts. Finally, I tuck the bladder in as much as possible on each side, and then use the compression straps on the G3 to snug it all down.

Not sure which of the videos you watched (there are a few out there), but in case you missed one, this one does use a Zeagle Ranger. Hopefully you can see enough of the configuration to see how they did it. It is at around the 7 minute mark.

Can't healp with the Zeagle, but I have been able to pack my Scubapro Knighhawk in my Dive Caddy G3 fairly easily.

I have to unbuckle the shoulder straps from the weight pocket area. Then I position the cummerbund with the weight pockets as vertically as possible on each side. I then put the shoulder straps down over the cummerbund parts. Finally, I tuck the bladder in as much as possible on each side, and then use the compression straps on the G3 to snug it all down.

Not sure which of the videos you watched (there are a few out there), but in case you missed one, this one does use a Zeagle Ranger. Hopefully you can see enough of the configuration to see how they did it. It is at around the 7 minute mark.
Thanks. It was helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom