Dive Calculation Spreadsheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While playing around with the spreadsheet I noticed on the VER sheet I did not add the version information for v34.2. I added the information and updated the website. Here is the link if you want to download it:

If you are a little familiar with Excel you can make the changes yourself. Follow these steps:

1. Open the spreadsheet and click on the VER tab. The tabs are on the bottom of the sheets.
2. Click in the cell that says 34.1.
3. Find the insert menu and click on add a row above. This should create a blank row above the 34.1 row.
4. Click on the empty cell for the version and enter 34.2. Click on the B in the menu if it is highlighted. This turns off bolding.
5. Click on the cell for date and enter 11-Mar-22. Unbold this cell.
6. Click on the cell for description and add the following:
Moved the spreadsheet color settings from the VBA code to the SETTINGS sheet.
7. Unbold the cell and save the VER sheet.

The most up-to-date version of the spreadsheet is on the web site with all the corrections included above. Use the link above to get it.

I updated the spreadsheet to include an automatic calculation of the air surface interval needed to get the controlling tissue compartment's current and surface gradient factor to 0. This might save some time for those of you who need to calculate this. This can be set for any profile when the surface interval is set to -2. When the calculation is complete the calculated SI will be written in to the Air Int cell (the -2 will be overwritten) and highlighted in yellow. The new version is 34.3 and you can get it here.

Hi, I come across this discussion too late and presently all download links fail. This spreadsheet looks like an amazing amount of work and I'd like to play with it if possible. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I come across this discussion too late and presently all download links fail. This spreadsheet looks like an amazing amount of work and I'd like to play with it if possible. Thanks in advance!
Same here!!

Back
Top Bottom