Dive California August 22-26!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Annie Crawley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone!

We have a trip going to the Southern Channel Islands from August 22-26th focusing on photography, video, editing and GREAT diving. I would love anyone from this community to come dive with me! Or tell your friends. We have 6 spots available and it is a limited load. We are diving on the Vision and heading to San Clemente, Catalina, Santa Barbara and Anacapa Islands.

Please call me or email me if you want to join or know someone who wants to join!

Talk with you soon,

Annie

I just posted on someone else's thread about this trip. Thank you, Annie, for recognizing that there are indeed eight Channel Islands! Some up there in Sandy Barbara seem to think the southern ones seceded from the group decades ago! Have a fantastic trip... especially off San Clemente since there is talk about that island being closed to diving in the future by the military.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom