Dive dos ojos mexico!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone im new to the site but just wanted to tell everyone about the amazing dive i had to day......dos ojos a cenote cavern dive in mexico. it was like no other dive iv done before......I went with Ecodiving tours in playa del carmen who i would highly recomend.....absolute great service for the price!! I didnt know anything really about cenotes untill i came to mexico and met a diver who recomeneded it and to go with ecodiving tours. They are amazing fresh water underground caves and have unbelievable stalagmites etc unlimited visablility.....just incredable!!

Yup, Cenotes are pretty cool.

Yes dove there with Dario of Dive Cenotes and loved every minute of it also dove Chac Mool and a few others hope to go back one day, the Haloclines were quite the experience.

David,I was just there in Nov.Simply the Best.Went with Pro-Dive shop LDS.I met a frenchman video photographer there.Jason Renoux.We became good friends and have stayed in touch.Any video stuff,he's great.New here,just thought I'd pop in and comment.Salut!

Before comin to mexico i had never heard of cenote diving...and wowe what an experience...loved it..like you said David CHac Mool is absolutly beautiful the haloclines blew me away it was an interesting dive...but all those beautiful windowes wow love it..just as much as i diid Dos ojos which were my first cavern dives...actually every cenote iv done has been amazin...even just snorkeling casa cenote that has no big caverns...they have made me what to do my cave diver.
Went with Eco divingtours aswell and loved the staffs company, they are friendly, professional and efficient would recomend diving with them, every time i come back to Q.Roo mexico thats who i find. Oh and guys dive Chozumel...some of the best diving iv done in the world....saw my first seahorse...yay...brilliant walls and corals..just beautiful..love diving in mexico

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom