"Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" on Charter Communications Cable TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep in mind that this is NOT Cousteau (believe me, I know... I've worked with them). We're talking low budget...

Give me a call and maybe we can work something out to get you budget for these projects up. I hope you had a great trip to San Diego. I've seen some of your still photography, and you should not be so quick to put down your work. We have not had anyone step up and take over the reigns Cousteau left behind, but maybe through local cable TV we can start. I hope to talk to you soon.

Will be in touch hopefully today, Chaz. Want to send you some samples of the show itself.

Not really putting my work down... I think the show is pretty good for the budget I work with. It just isn't Discovery Channel or National Geographic quality (although some of the footage certainly is and has been used on PBS, The Weather Channel, Outdoor Life Network and others).

The current public access series is a full 30-min show. I'm also working on a commercial series on "Kelp Forest Ecology" with episodes that will be the standard length for that format.

I'm happy to see that my old friends Jean-Michel Cousteau and his science/education "sidekick" Dr. Richard C. "Murph" Murphy are doing some nice stuff with their new series. I enjoyed the episodes I saw last season and look forward to this season's.

Way to go Dr. Bill! Too bad I can't see it out here in the NE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom