"Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" on Charter Communications Cable TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope your show does well. I've worked with James at Charter for over 13 years now. Great guy, fun to dive with. I don't know if James is a scubaboard member or not, so I'll let him know you are all looking forward to the airing. James and I have worked on many video productions together, but all have been on land at a local sporting event.

How many episodes have you produced? I'm looking forward to seeing it. Another great option we have through Charter Media is our Video OnDemand platform. I will talk to my Media department and let you know if there is a possiblilty of putting your episodes OnDemand. You don't have to worry about specific time slots for airing. Be sure and let us know when your program airs.

If there is a minimum charge to putting the content on OnDemand, maybe we can get a monthly collection started. I would love to see more dive programming. I also have some connections with the cable networks. I don't know why we don't have dive shows like the fishing and hunting shows that are currently running.

Drop me a PM to discuss further. I'll also give James a call about helping you with future episodes!

I don't know about that, as I recall Pete (Netdoc) told me he left a drysuit on Catalina while diving with Dr. Bill last June....anyone spotted drbill in a drysuit?

Yeah he has a drysuit, he showed us a people, I was just being a complete :dork2:

I'm late to the party, but congrats on the new engagement!

I've got satellite, so I won't be seeing it either. :(

Christian

If Comcast would get that I might even get cable at home. Naah, I'll just go over my brothers to watch it.

Congrats Dr Bill :D
.. wish I could see it, I may be able to at a friends if it's OnDemand

Congrats! At first I thought you actually got a drysuit!

I did... thanks to Pete (NetDoc). However the water hasn't been cold enough to use it yet. Not even below 52 F.

I hope your show does well. I've worked with James at Charter for over 13 years now. Great guy, fun to dive with. I don't know if James is a scubaboard member or not, so I'll let him know you are all looking forward to the airing. James and I have worked on many video productions together, but all have been on land at a local sporting event.

How many episodes have you produced? I'm looking forward to seeing it. Another great option we have through Charter Media is our Video OnDemand platform. I will talk to my Media department and let you know if there is a possiblilty of putting your episodes OnDemand. You don't have to worry about specific time slots for airing. Be sure and let us know when your program airs.

If there is a minimum charge to putting the content on OnDemand, maybe we can get a monthly collection started. I would love to see more dive programming. I also have some connections with the cable networks. I don't know why we don't have dive shows like the fishing and hunting shows that are currently running.

Drop me a PM to discuss further. I'll also give James a call about helping you with future episodes!

I've got about 100-125 episodes. I sent James 50 or 52 of them to get him started. I just got back from diving La Jolla with MissyP to get more footage from areas away from Catalina.

Congrats Dr. Bill.

When you have all the details, let us know and we will print a press release in California Diving News to get the word out!

Congrats Dr. Bill.

When you have all the details, let us know and we will print a press release in California Diving News to get the word out!

Thanks Dale... or is it Kim... or Chris... or...

I should be getting the air times pretty soon and I'll be sure to send something in to you.

Keep in mind that this is NOT Cousteau (believe me, I know... I've worked with them). We're talking low budget... even lower now that I learned my golf cart engine seized last week because I forgot to put oil in it. However, there is some pretty interesting footage and production values are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom