Dive Epcot in Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DIVEQUEST at EPCOT

Join C&N Divers on Feb 12 th as we dive into the 8 th largest ocean in the world.

That’s right we are going to DISNEY and swim with many species of fish, rays, and sharks it would take you years and a huge sums of money to be able to swim along beside.

Normal DiveQuest price is $140 per person but as a special rate extended to C&N Divers you can do this awesome dive for only $120.

You will need to be at the Guest relations window at the Epcot gates by 5:45pm on Feb 12 th. You will need to bring only your bathing suit, mask, and C-card everything else is provided by Disney. After our dives we will be released into the Epcot park so we can watch the fireworks. You MUST SIGN UP for this trip through C&N Divers.

Thanks,
Shane

No cameras. You are in a "backstage area" of EPCOT.

Jeff,

Sorry for the delayed post but I was out of town over the weekend. I did see that Randy helped me out by letting you know that No cameras are allowed behind the scenes at any Disney park and this includes the Living Seas. They do a great job of filming your dive and make DVD's up that you can purchase at the end of the evening. I know most people think that Disney is pocketing more and more money by doing things this way, as I did at first. After going through the dive experience I found out that ALL monies collected through the diving experience goes to the DWCF which goes to directly aid environmental projects here locally and around the world.

I hope that you can join us on our next trip to visit the Living Seas Jeff. This is truely a great dive, I love playing with the Sand Tigers. The last trip I went on I had a past student I had instructed about a year ago as my buddy. This student was deathly afraid of sharks while in class and dreaded doing his dives in the Ocean because of them. Well Long story short, he was about to get very close to these wonderful animals in a controlled atmosphere. He is now of one my most active divers and searchs out sharks in the wild now.

The Living Seas is an abolutely wonderful dive and should not be missed by any diver no matter what your skill level is. On most trips I try to combine a day at the park with the dives and your family and friends can even join in on the action from inside the exhibit.

Shane

Dive In Adventures:
Jeff,
<snipped>
Sorry for the delayed post but I was out of town over the weekend.
Shane

OK, shane...

Sign me up for this, It is something that I have wanted to do.

Send me a PM with the particulars and I will send you the particulars. Will probably be 2 of us from St Augie doggie!

(sorry we didn't catch up each other New Years eve after the dives :D Marta, Charles, Sharon and I had a good time for a couple of hours)
Jeff

Vayu,

You are allowed to bring a Mask, and swim trunks only. This is due to contamination issues. While you may clean your equipment well others dont. They had alot of problems with this in the past. The best way to solve it is for them to provide the equipment. It is high quality equipment, Atomic fins, T1 Atomic Regs, Scubapro Bcd. All equipment is decontaminated after every dive, however if you wish to bring your own mouthpiece they will put it on for you to use. Besides why would you want to lug equipment around in Disney?

Shane

Ok Jeff,

PM was sent.

Man after the party I got a shower and pasted out. Believe me I heard about the fun you guys had. I was fully planning on meeting you guys but I sat down and that was it. I had been running since 5am and my batteries died!!

diver doh:
OK, shane...

Sign me up for this, It is something that I have wanted to do.

Send me a PM with the particulars and I will send you the particulars. Will probably be 2 of us from St Augie doggie!

(sorry we didn't catch up each other New Years eve after the dives :D Marta, Charles, Sharon and I have a good time for a couple of hours)
Jeff

NAUI and PADI members also get a discount if you can't make the C&N trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom