Dive Gulet in Turkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterBaby

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going on the above with Neilson Holidays in September - has anyone else been on one of these holidays?

WaterBaby:
I'm going on the above with Neilson Holidays in September - has anyone else been on one of these holidays?

Hi,

I *nearly* went with them last year but ended up in Hurghada due to an offer I couldn't refuse. However, I know a buddy couple who did and they said it was good value for money and quite comfortable on the boat. The only downside is that the diving gets a bit samey by the end of the trip and they got a bit bored.

I think it's more to do with how many dives (and where) you have under your weightbelt. If you are fairly new to diving, then I'd say go for it. You do a hell of a lot of diving which is good to build up your skills and confidence, so that's not a bad thing.

If you do go, let us all know what it was like and post some piccies!

Safe and happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom