DIVE INTERNSHIP!?!? Need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well paramedic courses are not 3 year long, that's more like Register Nurse. Paramedic courses are between 2 to 4 month, depending on school. For example at USC in los angeles you can do it in 2 month. It is 40 hrs per week course and the price is around $2000.
As far as the overseas internship goes, it is all depends on what you want. If you want to travel to tropical island, live there for a while and have mini vacation or get away from the world, then it is good idea. Saving money? Not so much. Like everyone says, you will not make money there. You can get some money to pay for some of your daily experiences, but that's pretty much it. So it is really comes down to what you want and what you can. Personally, if I could take few month of my job and I had money for airplane ticket, food and housing, I would definitely travel to some tropical paradise and will do what I love. I would recommend to look at places like Koh Tao, Thailand; Playa del Carmen, Mexico; Utila, Honduras.

Back
Top Bottom