Dive Jacksonville or Saint Marys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gene02

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone dive around Jacksonville or Saint Marys Ga I am looking for someone who wants to go diving locally or a trip to the springs, All the water around here rivers beach I don't see a need to go real far but hey I just want to dive.

I am a new diver just looking to get wet. Maybe we need a club around here.

I hope I put this in the correct forum.
If anyone would like to go diving in Jacksonville or South East Ga PM me.

I am traveling from Bosotn to JAX 05/28/09 - 05/31/09 and plan on diving those days with Atlantic Pro Divers if you are interested. I dove with them last year and they were great. Let me know if you are interested, I am looking for dive buddies.

I will be in south east GA all summer starting the first week of June. If anyone wants to dive let me know. I will need some rental gear since I'm traveling for work from San Diego, so advice on good rental equip would be good too!

Gene02
I live in Jax. I am fairly new to diving but want to get some dives in here in the jax area. I have dove the Keys, Springs, and some places on the Gulf coast where this viz has always been really good. My concern in this area is the viz. From what I have gathered you have to pick your days to find good viz on the inshore reefs and wrecks. I have a bay boat that will handle nice days on the inshore areas. But to get to the real clean water you have to venture pretty far here. Let me know if you want to try to put something together for a weekend I have other friends with boats that may also be interested in a trip. Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom