Dive logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donburde

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So, what is your opinion on ScubaEarth/PADI digital dive logs. I've used paper logs over the years, some sheets and books have been misplaced and I was looking for something to keep logs. ScubaEarth is painfully buggy and slow. Right now I'm using a spreadsheet and also scuba earth but I really want to settle for one central method.

Thanks @doctormike. I do like that software. Do you have any idea if there is a batch export for scuba earth? LOL. That platform is so horrible....

Hmmm... not sure, have never used it. I guess google around a bit, I tried but couldn’t find anything. Hopefully it will export to UDCF or XML or something else that can be imported...

Subsurface, no matter what kind of machine you have (Windows, Mac, or Linux). :)

It's free! And it works really well.

Free Cloud storage for your log.

Bluetooth downloads from your dive computer via the companion app on Android (not sure about iPhone).

I have one log that has all my dives from every computer I have owned. That's something like 4 or 5 computers of at least 4 different brands (Oceanic, Hollis, Shearwater, and Seabear). When I download from 2 computers that both went on the same dive, it automatically merges the dives based on the date/time, so it still only shows as 1 dive in my log, but I can just toggle to see the actual profile from each of the computers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom