Dive Magazine Summer issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come to think of it, if dive with you, it will be my first time diving with a dive "luminary." You will have to autograph one of your pics for me.

Luminary? Now you are just being ridiculous! Also, I think you have won more prestigious awards for your own photography than anything I have done.

Luminary? Now you are just being ridiculous! Also, I think you have won more prestigious awards for your own photography than anything I have done.

I wasn't referring to your photographic skills, I was talking about Sharks being courteous to you and terrorizing the fish not you. LOL

I'll bet that we will have a great time diving and taking pictures of scared fish together.

Come to think of it, if dive with you, it will be my first time diving with a dive "luminary." You will have to autograph one of your pics for me.
Your regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom