Dive Middle East Exhibition - Dubai - 10-11 May 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_diva_mv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
The Emirates Diving Association will be hosting the Dive Middle East Exhibition 2005, held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

This is the first ever dive trade exhibition to be held in the Middle East, and brings exhibitors from Seychelles, Malaysia, France, USA, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Egypt. The exhibitors represent dive retailers, manufacturers, tourism and environmental organisations.

The event will be held at the Madinat Jumeirah followed by a Gala dinner at the Emirates Towers with fantastic entertainment on 12th May. Tickets for Gala Dinner AED 150.

For more information, see the Emirates Diving Association (www.emiratesdiving.com)

I will be going to check it all out...

That's sound really interesting. Wish I could be there....
As I can't so - I'll be waiting for your report - and photos!!!!
Mania

mania:
That's sound really interesting. Wish I could be there....
As I can't so - I'll be waiting for your report - and photos!!!!
Mania

hi there... i did a full report... it's on the deeperblue website
www.deeperblue.com

it was a great exhibition Mania, there is so much going on in this country and the east coast diving and also Oman is fantastic.

it's a great place to come to dive and then really enjoy doing other things as well, there is so much to do, water sports, shopping, events, concerts (destiny's child played on thursday)...

well worth a visit. :)

I was there... I was also at the dinner :D it was a great exhibition and I sure hope it will grow year after year... I am going to do some volunteer work (soon) for EDA... have a friend that works there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom