Dive models wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw her at the Baltimore DC show. She is right.

you just made me feel like the hottest chic on the block, thanks for that!! :wink:

By the way--there ARE pictures of me on the website. I'm all geared up. But I don't get paid to do that. Heck, I barely have time to do that anymore.

Wait til I let my husband read this post. He'll be sorry he let me go to DC alone!

(can't get my big head out the door now...)

To all you women divers out there...

What we men REALLY want is for you to post a photograph of your compressor, tank collection, and boat!

compressor: fail
boat: fail (but I have a gsxr)

tank collection: 2 40's for your recrationally side mount girl. I don't know if we have pictures of that in the water....

So here is the story. My first post was semi serious in that I have been unable to find any scuba related internet "art". Despite my thorough and extensive scholarly studies my searches have not returned much. I will continue to search no mater how many sites I have to visit, "just doing my job". So I start to thinking "hey I have a good camera" and the wheels and gears in my tiny brain started to spin thinking of the possibilities. Then I realized that I was headed to coz next week and why put off for the next trip what I can accomplish now. Thus the first post.

After reading the post it seemed kind of inappropriate and I had second thoughts about people getting the wrong image of me and my artistic endeavors. (or the right image, neither of which is what I was trying to do). Thus the second post.

I knew that some had formed an opinion of me based on the first post, as most scubaboarders are highly opinionated about everything, regardless of their amount of actual knowledge. I also knew that some diving couples I know would also read the post. The wives will think that I am a male pig and the husbands would probably be jealous of my boldness. I figured that at least this would start some uncomfortable discussions between couples about what the hubbies think about this, or about other times when the wife was oogled by the other divers, or the time the hubbie couldn't take his eyes off the girls on the boat. If I started any arguments then "mission accomplished". Thus the third post.

And don't you act all innocent either. Both men and women separate others into two categories: The first is OMG I can't wait for he/she to get out of that wet suit. The second is OMG I can't wait for he/she to cover up with a wet suit.

In conclusion, when your significant other asks " Honey, does this wet suit make my a** look big?" it is probably not a good idea to explain the principles of diffraction and magnification of light underwater or to refer to the wet suit as her black girdle.

Auditions this sunday see earlier post. Free wet T-shirts to all applicants.

All joking aside, all divers are attractive to me. Divers are a self selecting group that weeds out many. Physical attractiveness is not nearly as important as an attractive personality and mind. I can exercise and loose a little weight, ya can't fix mean and ignorant. Happy diving to all.

:confined: Get out of the jar!

Tomorrow in Coz.

fart_in_wetsuit.jpg

Does this mean you're not looking for divers wearing this kind of gear? :puppy:

Well, okay, I understand! Good luck to you! :)

:hm: Confident look. :hm: All Black gear. :hm: All black....all black.....all black.....why is this ringing a bell?

here's a 'dark' one, just has albino hands & lips-------ready to shoot.....:wink:

fart_in_wetsuit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom