Dive Operators in Belize - Corozol to Punta Gorda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank, you seem to attract bad weather!!!!!! Please let me know where you live each time you move so I know what parts of the world to avoid!!!! LOL

Lol, Yes, I'd like a Hank alert too. Ralph, which dive shop do you work with? Have a feeling we may have met last week.
My wife and I are the owners of Splash Dive Center
Regards
Ralph

I guess I feel better knowing that Hank usually leaves the country right before I get there.

Well watch out Belize. I'll be back next week. There is still a lot of warm water in the Caribbean and Oct is hurricane month for Belize.

Well watch out Belize. I'll be back next week. There is still a lot of warm water in the Caribbean and Oct is hurricane month for Belize.
Where will you be in Belize? We all need to know!!!!!!!

I think we met last Sunday/Monday then. Sunday was a non dive day due to weather unfortunately but we had some good dives Monday with Splash

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your dives on Monday with Splash! Fortunately in Placencia, if weather is bad (too windy) there are lots of inland adventures close at hand. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday too.

We can't blame the Sunday weather on Hank as he wasn't here yet!

Regards
Ralph

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom