Dive Operators/Packages at Big Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lnywang

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for dive operators on the Big Island, Kona side? I'm going there from 6/3 to 6/11/05. Also, do any of these operators offer packages w/accommodations? I went to Belize last year and had this great hotel/dive package...was looking for something similar.
Thanks!
Ellen

My wife and I liked Jack's Diving Locker in Kona. Decent sized operation, wide array of dive options, and a very well-equipped store. We only rented tanks and weights for some shore diving, but they were excellent with recommendations and locations and spent a lot of time with us for a relatively low $ sale - although we ended up needing new masks and fins before the trip was over and spent a whole lot more with them.

Dave

Another vote for JDL. Great operation, just book early if you want to do the boat dives.
Apple Vacations has some great Hotel & Airfare Packages.

I gotta go with Kona Diving Adventures aka DiveTek Adventures). http://www.konadivingadventures.com. Without a doubt the best dive operators I've been out with. Geat boat, great crew, great time!

I think the original poster wants diving /lodging/ meals /etc all in one package/price....

I'm not sure that anyone has had dive and accomodation packages since Eco-Adventures went out. The original poster would do best to make their best deal on a spot to stay and pick their dive outfit.

There are tons of nice vacation rentals to be found on VRBO.com and hotels of all price ranges in Kailua and other parts of Kona.

DeputyDan:
I think the original poster wants diving /lodging/ meals /etc all in one package/price....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom