Dive Report 4-1-7 WBP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

might be up for it too. new wet suit s/b here by then. bare arctic 7mm, with 7mm step in hooded vest (actually comes with the arctic but aparantly all dealers except scuba toys split them and sell separately - I got both for 200) and 5mm gloves. hopefully I'll finally be warm and my fruit won't be crushed :-|

btw, I *am* working on a project plan to get this cove mapped out so we can all see what the heck those lines are and where they go

Great idea. I tried to drum up support a couple of years ago to do almost the same thing but it went no where. However, you seemed to have drummed up more support that I did. I say lets all chip in and help you get this done.

J:

Flightlead:
might be up for it too. new wet suit s/b here by then. bare arctic 7mm, with 7mm step in hooded vest (actually comes with the arctic but aparantly all dealers except scuba toys split them and sell separately - I got both for 200) and 5mm gloves. hopefully I'll finally be warm and my fruit won't be crushed :-|

btw, I *am* working on a project plan to get this cove mapped out so we can all see what the heck those lines are and where they go

Dang! I don't think Scubatoys was selling the Arctic when I bought mine, that's too bad because I had to buy a vest seperately! Oh well.

Can't wait to start helping with Operation Charted Commode.

Hey Dawg, you still up for the dive Sat. morning? It's going to be cold. I dive dry so no problem here. If your still up for it, how about meeting at Mask cove say between 8:30am and 9:00am.

This way we could be in the water by 9:45am (at latest, after chit,chat, etc). If we dove for 60 min then that would put us out of the water and packed back up by 11:15am and I could be back on the road to the house at 11:30am.

What do you think?

J:

Sounds good to me.... the water I imagine will still be the temp it was last weekend, so if i'm not doing a SI i should be ok.

Great, see you there.

J:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom