Dive Report, Breakwater, Sunday 12/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've decided to take the 31st off, so looking to dive then. Hope that conditions are OK for Saturday, I just might get to 100 by the end of the year. Was able to get a reservation at Lobos and a buddy :)

Don, I guess you know by now that you really missed some great diving this past weekend. I took Clara out Sunday morning to N. Monastery and it was simply awesome. Nothing but ankle-biters on the way in and out, and visibility was over 40'. I kept her down 70 min., max depth 119, and she came back with 200 psi more air than I had (both of us using HP100's). This girl is getting good!

Bruce

Ive been itching for a N. Monastery dive for a while now, this just makes me want to go back out there more. Sadly my drysuit isnt scheduled to ship from DUI until the 4th. However, im glad I sent it in since they found and fixed other things that they covered under warranty. However their 5/10 day turn around isnt really the case.

Brandon,

That is why I'm a big fan of DUI, they have covered everything on my suit under warranty and once found a leaky exhaust valve and replaced it for free when I sent it in for other add ons.

Back
Top Bottom