Dive Rescue I Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yotsie:
I know it's probably not the best time of year, but I thought I'd start early. We are hosting a Dive Rescue International Dive Resce I class August 15-17, 2007. Here is the official link:

http://www.diverescueintl.com/doc/Modesto, CA_DRI_flyer.pdf

This is a great program taught by instructors who are active PSD's.

I hope you can make it.

Who is teaching the class? I took it last year in Tahoe and had a blast. I don't suppose you will be hosting a DRII class anytime soon after that?

renpirate:
Who is teaching the class? I took it last year in Tahoe and had a blast. I don't suppose you will be hosting a DRII class anytime soon after that?

Haven't heard who the instructor will be yet. We are also trying to get the Underwater Crime Scene Investigator II course here next. I will post more when I find out the dates.

The DRI class is a blast. I took it about 5-6 years ago and Sgt. Jeff Morgan from San Bernardino S/O was the instructor. He was great!

Great! I will keep an eye out.

Just wanted to bump this back to the top of the stack after all the talk about training.....Date is closing in fast!

And Gary, if you come, I'll give you a free ride to Fresno... :D

Yotsie:
Just wanted to bump this back to the top of the stack after all the talk about training.....Date is closing in fast!

And Gary, if you come, I'll give you a free ride to Fresno... :D
Can we go by cow? :D

Gary D.

Finished the class last Friday. Wow, definitely worth the trouble of hosting. The instructor was AWESOME and really new his stuff. The course was current with contemporary PSD standards and was full of new technology and procedures and was not a re-hash of what they put on for us in 1999. I was very impressed and look forward to hosting more courses. If your thinking about hosting, it's very much worth it!!!

Yotsie,

I am REALLY glad to hear the class was received well and met (exceeded) your expectations. I spoke to Jake (the instructor) moments ago and he really happy that your agency appreciated the training. Certainly the instructor and training material go a long way in making a class successful but credit is also due to a great host (thanks YOTSIE!) and great students. Kudos your team for their hard work in making the DR-1 program a success!

If there is anything Dive Rescue International can do for you, now or in the future, please know we are there for you, 24/7. We are only a phone call away. Thank you again for your kind words!

Blades Robinson, Director
Dive Rescue International
www.DiveRescueIntl.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom