Dive Rite 905 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm beginning to look for a new drysuit. This may be a year down the road, but I looked at a Dive Rite 905 at an LDS last night. It looks amazing, and is much better priced at $1395.

How do people like this suit and does anyone know where a better price can be found?

What are other relatively inexpensive shell suits available to look at? I've looked at Diving Concepts and Andy's and both are a bit more cash than I want to fork over.

That's the shell suit I want... I know about half a dozen folks with them, and so far everyone's very happy with them.
If money were no object I'd probably go for the high-end DUI, but my "bang for the buck" vote goes to the Dive-Rite.
E. itajara

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
What are other relatively inexpensive shell suits available to look at? I've looked at Diving Concepts and Andy's and both are a bit more cash than I want to fork over.

I can't help you with info. on the Dive Rite suits, but here are some relatively inexpensive shell suit makers you can look into:
BARE
USIA
White's
Mobby's

I'm sure there are a lot more, but these are the ones that first came to mind.

Rick

I have one with about 60-70 dives on it. The nice thing is that I picked mine up just after they came out and noone knew anything about them. So the store sold it to me for $695.00.

I like everything about the suit except the boots. I disliked them enough that late last year I sent the suit to Superior Dive Repair and had the boots replaced with socks so that I could use Rock Boots. Much better.

JoelW

The 905 is an excellent suit. The boots are geat. As previously stated, Rock Boots Suck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom