Dive Rite 905 size F (XXL) front zip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy Doody

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hello friends!

As the title reads I am selling my Dive Rite 905 size F (XXL) trilam suit. (front zip)
The boots are size 13.

Suit is in very good condition, is 2 years old, just replaced the neck seal and wrist seals in June.

Suit is bone dry, no leaks, never had a leak, puncture, etc.
The only "blemish" if you will would be the excess aquaseal
surrounding the Oxycheq relief valve (which has NEVER been used)

I bought the suit with new with 3 dives on it and the original owner did a pretty crappy
job installing the old Dive Rite relief valve, which I had to remove and install a smaller
Oxycheq valve.

Has the internal suspenders, Dive Rite bellows pockets (factory), warming neck collar.

Price is 650.00 shipped to continental U.S.and includes drysuit bag. IMG_1553.jpg

suit is SOLD... to my friend Aaron

:D:cool2:

well ... how about you close the thread ... grrrrr (well done aaron, great suit, i'm actually happy because i know what John at NESS sold these for two years ago ... in other words, well done jenco ... didnt lose a penny for a two year rental of a great suit)

Wow Ronzo......douchebag much??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom