Dive Rite Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Aviator_1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I can't remember a time I have had such a wonderful customer service experience with a broken product. I called them up and they asked me to ship it to them, they very quickly identified the problem, called me to let me know and spent the time explaining the problem to me. They were extremely friendly, very prompt and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I have always bought their products and never had a problem with one before, and after this experience (and witnessing the support you get) I would never again hesitate to use/buy any of their products! Thanks again Dive Rite!

I agree. I had ordered a dive light which their records had indicated had been delivered, but I hadnt received it. They ensured to send out a 2nd shipment expedited and called twice to check with me to make sure it was received and to make sure I was satisifed.

I will never hesitate to buy from them, and have laready recomended them to several other divers. Its all about customer service!

Jon has been a great asset to their customer service department. Kenny I also great to deal with. Both have helped me tremendously, and saved a day of diving by taking parts from one of their regs to fix mine at the dive site!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom