Dive-Rite Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from there... I told them what I wanted to do to set up my wife's backplate and wing (she got the BP there for a SWEET deal) I even told them I got the wing off of Ebay... Very helpful

They actually know me by name, since I get fills there all the time :D

just received my transplate ,wing and other ascesories the next day I put the order.I live about an hour away ,but thats still great customer service.

I phoned them up to get some smaller shoulder straps and a shorter cummerbund for my Trans-Pac II. A fella' at Dive-Rite Express gave me the phone number to Dive-Rite, and told me to talk to another fella' there, and tell him that I was a referral. I did this, and talked with them on the 4th. UPS just delivered the shoulder straps and cummerbund. Dive-Rite and Dive-Rite Express just continue to amaze me. They've certainly earned my loyalty.

I founf an older part through them that I had been searching for for some time. They are also very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom