Dive Rite MR11 10W HID for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how can you still be waiting for it? that was on the 11th and today is the 27th? oh yeah, and you guys are int he same state?????

not like he's new or had no trader rating???? weird

Yeah it's very weird. All of the previous correspondence was quick and positive. I have PM'ed and emailed with no response at all. ???

I actually PM'ed her on Aug 26 (post #2). I just delayed a bit on a decision. I paid via PayPal so if worst comes to worst I should be able to get my money back. I would like to snag the reel she is selling too actually. I'm giving it 1 more week then I'll go to PayPal to do what I need to do. I just hope everything is OK. It seems a bit odd.

have you ever used a manta cr-1?
i like the fact that you can put your whole hand into the handle regardless of glove size, that helps me with hand fatigue ... and they are amazingly similar in every other way ;-)

The light did not arrive and I have refunded his payment - I shipped it USPS on the Monday following his payment - it did not arrive and I have filed a claim with the USPS. Since I thought it was fragile I insured it and am very glad. He did buy the reel, but it will be going by UPS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom