Dive Rite MR11 HID canister light 10w....any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thinking of (and will be) selling my MR11 canister light. It's in great shape, brand new battery getting about 3.5+ hours of total burn, handful of hours on the HID bulb, soft goodman handle, charger and padded pelican case!! I'd let it go for $410 shipped. Probably won't bend much on price since it includes shipping AND paypal. If you send paypal as a gift, I'd take off $15. If you pick up (so cal), I'd take off $45.

If there's interest I'll get some photos of it today. Just send me a PM. Only reason I'm selling is I just got a larger light. I'd be open for trades locally only. HP 100 tank (current) plus cash or if you're an instructor we could work out a deal, too.

How about if I add OBO to it? Just keep it reasonable please. :crafty: Check out feedback and you'll see it's excellent. I'll post up some photos if anyone is interested.

Post pics or PM them to me please. I'm a DM in so cal so ill pick it up. Does that deserve a deal too? I have two steel 72's as well if you're interested to trade plus cash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom