Dive Rite Nomad EXP - Technical / Cave BC for Sidemount, Doubles, Single Tank Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale is one size Large, Dive Rite Nomad EXP in excellent, almost new condition.

This is a single bladder, adjustable lift BC that can be used to dive single, double, and sidemount tanks. I have personally dove it with sidemount HP100's, and backmount double 85's and 108's. You can also dive it with single tanks, but I've never tried it that way.

What You Get:

• Dive Rite Nomad EXP (size Large)
  • 2 Dive rite tank bungees for sidemount diving
  • 2" Dive Rite padded crotch strap
  • Dive Rite comfort back pad
  • Inflator
  • Corrugated inflator hose
  • Dive Rite inflator hose friction guard
  • Uncut Dive Rite waist strap
  • D-rings shown in attached photos

What you see in the photos below is what you get (though you don't get my measuring tape :wink: ) If you have questions, pleas ask.

I'm asking $365.00 firm. (they retail new for $500)
I'll ship FedEx home delivery anywhere in the continuous 48-states for an additional $25
Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii can be arranged, but we'll have to work that out prior to completion of sale

From Dive Rite:
The Nomad EXP is designed for value and convenience as an all-in-one, complete harness and wing system where the harness, wing, buttplate are one, continuous rig. Without the Gusset Control and without using the wing keepers on the waist belt, the Nomad EXP delivers a full 50lbs of lift*. Using the GCS and wing keepers, divers are able to streamline the wing's lift according to the tanks they will carry. The Nomad EXP is designed for those divers who dive sidemount in open water or less strenuous conditions and want the convenience of transitioning to backmount double tanks or singles when needed. The adjustability of lift helps the diver transition between tank configurations.

Popular with tech divers for its trim characteristics as well as open water divers wishing to transition into technical diving down the road, the Nomad EXP provides proper trim by keeping the top of the wing narrow, allowing more lift at thebottom, which is ideal for rebreather and sidemount divers where heads-up buoyancy can be an issue. Note: Single tank divers will require a pair of cam straps, which are not included. Double tank divers will also require a set of TransPac Stability Plates, which are not included.

Three different lift capabilities depending on the tanks you dive: Dive Rite TV channel, diving videos, dive gear videos, training videos: Dive Rite Scuba

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg